What is Halton iparent?
It’s the Halton Parenting Directory on-line.
It is an easy way to find information that can help strengthen and expand your parenting knowledge and skills.
Here’s what you will find
Over 130 Halton-based programs, workshops and seminars about raising children and youth.
- Courses for expectant parents
- Workshops on toddler behaviour
- Discussion groups for parents of children of all ages
- Single parent support groups
- Parent and child drop-ins
- Listings for children and youth workshops and courses
- And much more!
Halton Region is your source for quality information. Check out our HaltonParents Website. You can also call or email us…
Dial 311 to speak with a local public health nurse about family health information and parenting support. Do you have questions about:
- Parenting concerns (babies to teens)
- Child/Youth behaviour
- Growth and development
- Preventing injuries
- Mental health
- Alcohol or drug use
- Local supports and programs.
- It’s easy. Dial 311 or 905-825-6000 and ask for HaltonParents Health Information Line
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with us your stories.